Central London Air Quality

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wanted - Domen Index du Forum -> L'actualité de la guilde -> Recrutements en cours
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Postulant

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Central London Air Quality Répondre en citant

Hi,

Took the missus up The Smoke yesterday as it was her birthday and she wanted to visit the Disney store (one in Swindon long gone), HMV etc. As it was a nice (blooming beautiful, actually) day, decided to walk down from Paddington to Hyde Park, circle round then come back up on to Oxford Street and then do the shopping bit. Before we even got down to Bayswater Road my throat was catching and both of us had streaming eyes. In the park it wasn't quite so bad but still kind of an acrid feel to the air and by then I was starting to cough. Came out at Hyde Park Corner to walk back up Park Lane and that was it, I was coughing constantly and the missus by then had grit in her eyes. So we dived back in the park to walk back up to Marble Arch that way, then along Oxford Street for what turned out to be a very quick shopping trip - enough is enough, down the tube at Oxford Circus and back to Paddington.

For more details
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wanted - Domen Index du Forum -> L'actualité de la guilde -> Recrutements en cours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation